Welcome to another Top 5 in Tech video. This week we are kicking off our Business Intelligence series and discussing the disastrous consequences of hasty IT decisions, like the one recently reported by ComputerWorld where $170,000 worth of IT equipment was destroyed based on a false belief that it was compromised by malware. We’re also examining the changes you should take into consideration in light of PRISM when it comes to your public and hybrid cloud strategies.
Top 5 This Week:
- Business Intelligence for the Modern Enterprise bit.ly/BIenterprise
- PRISM & Your Cloud Agenda bit.ly/PRISMcloud
- Sponsored: Using SharePoint with harmon.ie bit.ly/harmon-ie
- Discussion: Hasty IT Decisions bit.ly/TIPgroup
- Tweet of the Week bit.ly/NoEncouragement via @levie
Kasia Lorenc is the Managing Editor for Tom's IT Pro. Combining her love of IT and marketing, she has focused on content development and management in the technology space for the last several years. A social media junkie by nature, she spends most of her time on Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn.
See here for all of Kasia's Tom's IT Pro articles.