Thanks for joining me for another Top 5 in Tech! This week is all about Infrastructure-as-a-Service as we wrap up our IaaS comparison series that takes a closer look at seven IaaS providers to help you choose the right vendor for your needs. We’re also examining the value of advanced IT certifications like the CCIE and MCA and we and invite you to share your dos and don’ts for breaking into IT on our LinkedIn group.
I'm also excited to congratulate Susan Gudenkauf, the first person to become a VMware Certified Professional 10 years ago this week. Congrats Susan, VCP #1!
Top 5 This Week:
- Value of Advanced IT Certs bit.ly/CertValue
- IaaS Provider Comaprison bit.ly/IaaScomparison
- Sponsored: Cyber Security 360° bit.ly/CyberSecurity360
- Discussion: Breaking into IT bit.ly/TIPgroup
- Tweet of the Week: bit.ly/VCPnumber1 via @susangude
Kasia Lorenc is the Managing Editor for Tom's IT Pro. Combining her love of IT and marketing, she has focused on content development and management in the technology space for the last several years. A social media junkie by nature, she spends most of her time on Twitter, Google+ & LinkedIn.
See here for all of Kasia's Tom's IT Pro articles.