IT Today: Micro-Virtualization Battles Malware, Hybrid Computing, Cloud Marketing Unified
Today on Tom's IT Pro: Apple: Just Another Tech Products Company, Bromium Battles Malware; Salesforce Unifies Cloud Marketing; CA: Same-Day Support for IBM zEnterprise EC12, Dell 4U Modular Server, New Server Cooling Technology, and more.
Apple Maps reveals the chink in Apple's armor. Is it the first nail in the company's coffin and has it become Just Another Tech Products Company?
Dell announced the PowerEdge C8000 Series, a new server product aimed at hyperscale applications.
Recent IT Features & Blogs
Recent IT Slide Shows
More Recent IT News
- Kalray Off To A Good Start With 25 Processor Customers
- Intel May Have Missed Microserver Opportunity Initially
- Boxtone Enterprise Mobile Management Supports iOS 6
- Intel: Influence in Server Market Shifting
- Microsoft Azure Most Popular Cloud Development Platform
- Amazon Web Services Now Support Microsoft SQL
- VIA Intros Magic Box Hardware/Software Solution
- Canonical Updates Landscape Ubuntu System Management Tool
- Cisco Announces Security Solutions For Data Centers
- Intel Confirms Itanium Launch For later This Year
- Acer Announces Intel Xeon E3/E5 Servers
- United Nations Turns To Cisco for Disaster Relief
- Survey Finds Greater Shift To Favor IT Outsourcing
- VMware vCloud Suite 5.1 Now Available
- Amazon Web Services Launches Reserved Instance Marketplace
- HP Announces New Enterprise Security Features
- Data Centers Adopting Cloud Solutions Faster Than Expected
- New Version of PostgreSQL Open-Source Database Released
- Cloudnymous Offers Cloud-Based IP Anonymizer
- Report: Amazon Now World's Largest Web Host
- Salesforce Creating Dropbox Rival for Enterprise
- AMD Intros the SeaMicro SM15000 Server
Recent IT Videos
As data grows so must the hardware, software and access tools to give it meaning.
A 3D fly-through of Intel's S2600CP
A 3D fly-through of Intel's S2600IP motherboard.
Everything you need to know about the new data center.
James Alan Miller is Managing Editor of Tom's IT Pro. He is a veteran technology journalist with over seventeen years of experience creating and developing magazine and online content. Founding editor of numerous business and enterprise computing sites at the internet.com network, James headed up the After Hours section at PC Magazine, as well as hardware and software sections of various Windows publications.
See here for all Tom's IT Pro articles written by James.
Learn about Unified Communications and training opportunities in this growing area so vital to business success.